Conservation | Across The Board

It is a false premise or presumption that the basic principle of conservation is exclusive to any one of the different types of environments in which we function on a daily basis.

The effectiveness or lack thereof of how this universal principle is applied in one environment impacts all others.

Financial Conservation/Solar Energy is just one example.

Imagine, Financial Conservation/U.S. Government or Financial Conservation/Wall Street?

The Perfect Marriage

The Perfect Marriage
How much can you save? Click

Friday, November 9, 2012

Top 10 Solar Myths

Myth 1: Solar will get more efficient, so I should wait.

Myth 2: Solar doesn't work in cool, cloudy, or foggy climates.

Myth 3: I will store the excess energy I generate in batteries.

Myth 4: Solar panels require maintenance.

Myth 5 : Solar panels will cause my roof to leak, deteriorate, or collapse.

Myth 6: Solar is still so expensive that it will never be able to pay for itself (just like hybrid cars).

Myth 7: When the power goes out, my home is still powered

Myth 8: Solar will look ugly on my roof.

Myth 9: Installing solar panels will increase my property tax.

Myth 10: Solar panels require a tracking system to follow the angle of the sun

.For the Answers, visit One Block Off the Grid